Hacking New 2DS custom firmware transfer

sirhc1982

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my nephew has a unmodified 2DS, currently the motherboard/charging port is broken and the battery has to be charged through other methods and he is getting a new 2DS to system transfer to, now my question is with the new firmware (11.3.0-36U) may block some entry points for downgrade, if i install a CFW on his current 2DS (11.2.0-35U) will it transfer to the new one? or if i install a CFW on the new 2DS will transferring his old system mess with the CFW? i know they make you update the system to do the transfer and ive searched but havent found a clear answer

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
doing a system transfer wont transfer CFW over to target device if that's what you are asking..

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
so if i install CFW on the target system then update both and transfer the new one will have CFW still, the transfer wont overwrite it?

System transfer cannot remove A9LH. If it could would Nintendo really be struggling in fighting the war against A9LH lul? All 11.3 did was fix the exploits used in order to hack the system - it didn't remove A9LH from systems that already had it. Because they can't do it.

As such, A9LH obviously cannot be transferred with a system transfer either .. If it could, it'd be too easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up