New: 1221 - Lizzie McGuire - On The Go! (U)

Blue_GoD

Infected Mushroom
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well it's ok... for female players not 4 me...

they deserve apropriated games too
tongue.gif

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if the next euro or usa release is another crappy game i promise that i'm going to kill someone (i don't know... the dumpers... the guys that programed the game... the first living thing that i found...) hell! i want fire emblem!
Well, I can't wait till Tony Hawk's UnderGround gets dumped, and it comes out in stores tomorrow, the 27th... So, I suppose we should have it either today or tomorrow...
smile.gif
And I'm sure it's gonna be a good game, too...
happy.gif

*CAN'T WAIT!
biggrin.gif

- ViNcE989

D

Dizzie

if the next euro or usa release is another crappy game i promise that i'm going to kill someone (i don't know... the dumpers... the guys that programed the game... the first living thing that i found...) hell! i want fire emblem!
You'd just bitch if it weren't released at all since "all games didn't get dumped
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
"

Never satisfied even though you don't pay a damn thing.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ooooooohhhhh >_<
you take too seriously what i wroted!
i don't need the moral "you don't pay" cause i know
i writed that with a smile not with an angry face
the mean of what i wrote wasn't "damn dumper why they dump game like this" but was more like "first super duper sumos and then this what i have done so bad?"
and gotchen i wasn't saying "THE GAME IS CRAPPY NOW BEHOLD UNDER MY FEET!"
i just sayed my opinion
smile.gif
like is normal to do in a forum
happy.gif

(P.S sorry for the grammatic but sometime my english goes wrong... ^^')

Bali

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What can I say, I like Hilarry Duff, she's a cute kid. And Lizzie McGuire is a cute show.
But the game.......ohw boy. The word BAD
ohmy.gif
isn't nearly enough to describe this game.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody remember the Atari Lynx? This portable backlit colorsystem was produced more than a decade ago. Unbelievable that the Gameboy Advance is still producing FILTHY SHIT that doesn't even come close to the Atari Lynx quality...
yes ...i definately remember the atari lynx...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! i have every rom ..i always loved its games such weird ones such varity....varity often heaps better than main stream gba all we get are basically sport, platformers, rpgs and puzzles.....that are all basically clones of each other. I WONDER IF THERE WILL EVER BE AN ATARI LYNX EMULATOR FOR GBA DOES ANY ONE KNOW ? AND HOW IS THE ATARI EMU GOING ?

familyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me where i can locate BIOS file for this game?My 2 girls are screaming in my ear as i write this asking "why can't i hear anything"!!Any help would be great,thanks

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just don't get it, this is a platformer game. WHAT if, the people that made mario and donkey kong created this game, but have these girls as the main characters, the gameplay can match the classics, but if ppl don't try it, they will just say it's crap.

that's why nintendo sticks with old guys as it's a guaranteed at least decent game.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me where i can locate BIOS file for this game?My 2 girls are screaming in my ear as i write this asking "why can't i hear anything"!!Any help would be great,thanks
I'm sure if you go into our IRC channel on Efnet, someone will help you. If not PM me!
Also, try a little searching on Google.

QUOTEIt looks like shaun's really enjoying this game. Look at the time left on the clock

Doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.