New: 1190 - Super Mario Advance 4 (E) REDUMP

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why does the game need 128k of save data?! that's obviously too much... not like the NES-version needed that much!
this is just cause nintendo wants to fuck with us, but someone will be able to make an all-around 128k->2*64k patch, just like they did with EEPROM...
i also guess that pogoshell will have split banks integrated in the next release, but that's just my speculation.
blink.gif

i haven't been in this scene too long, but does anyone remember how it was before there was an eeprom-patch-tool (like fat v8)?
would be pretty interesting to hear something from that time
smile.gif

kuposucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
woxxy calm down your conspiracy theory is off, nintendo isn't trying to fuck with us. the game allows you to scan in new levels and crap using the ereader, and it needs room to store that info.

E

exile

The only thing I don't understand is didn't the japanese version work somewhat well once it was patched?

Stephen_Hitman_B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone tried patching this release with the patch for the japanese release?

*edit* I would try it if i could find the patch for the japanese version. Is asking for the ips save patch against the rules?

Stephen_Hitman_B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And you think im spamming by asking that? Have you read half of the tripe in this topic. Its not that a bad idea. I mean the difference between the japanse version and the euro version may not be radically different. If it is a simple tranlastion then theres a chance that the same patch that patched the japanese versions save would work on this version. It might not but has anybody tried it?
If you think someone asking a question that there not entirely sure about (And in my opinion a good idea) is spam then you might want to look up the word "forum" in the dictionary.

Stephen_Hitman_B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Due to legalities of copywrite etc etc, this site isn't allowed to host the file, or contain links to the file. There is an interesting beginners guide for using IRC thats pretty easy to follow so give that a look. I think its under gba scene links.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Flippin hell!! I spent almost all afternoon to get this bastard to work on my F2A-card. Finally it works thanx to the this thread here on the site: Gbatemp Forum ->Gameboy Advance Discussions ->GBA - Games and rom releases

Just patched it with the FAT8 kit. Finally it works like a dream. Oh boy, happy joyjoy..

G

Geezer

Flippin hell!! I spent almost all afternoon to get this bastard to work on my F2A-card. Finally it works thanx to the this thread here on the site: Gbatemp Forum ->Gameboy Advance Discussions ->GBA - Games and rom releases

Just patched it with the FAT8 kit. Finally it works like a dream. Oh boy, happy joyjoy..
What?? You got it working on a F2A? How..?

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

What?? You got it working on a F2A? How..?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=12553

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: