Need Info on Hacking the PSTV

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Wellington2k, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Wellington2k
    OP

Wellington2k DO YOU HAS?

Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere in this world of ours
    Hey!

I just bought a Playstation TV on 3.20, and I want to hack it for PSP, PSX, and other games (like emulators and such). I've been Googling for about half an hour and can only find some random year old info from various places.

If you could either tell me what I need to know or send me to a place with the info, that would be fantastic.

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT:

New problem:
    I've connected my PSTV to my PS3 to transfer over a game to activate the system and have a game to install TN-V.
    My problem is that none of my games are showing up (I have Crash 1,2,3, Modnation Racers, and demos).
    From the looks of it, I can't install TN-V on my system without first transferring a game from the PS3.
    Am I out of luck?

Also, I have a CFW PS3, as well. If I load a PSP game pkg onto it, can I transfer it even if I didn't download it off the PSN Store?

Last edited by Wellington2k, Jun 20, 2016
  2. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
  3. Wellington2k
    OP

Wellington2k DO YOU HAS?

Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    I am blind... Thank you.

4. Wellington2k
    OP

Wellington2k DO YOU HAS?

Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    New problem:
    I've connected my PSTV to my PS3 to transfer over a game to activate the system and have a game to install TN-V.
    My problem is that none of my games are showing up (I have Crash 1,2,3, Modnation Racers, and demos).
    From the looks of it, I can't install TN-V on my system without first transferring a game from the PS3.
    Am I out of luck?

EDIT:
    Also, I have a CFW PS3, as well. If I load a PSP game pkg onto it, can I transfer it even if I didn't download it off the PSN Store?

Last edited by Wellington2k, Jun 20, 2016