Need help with WiiKey v2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by super_mirius, Dec 28, 2008.

1. super_mirius
    OP

super_mirius Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2008
    United States
    First off all I have to say sorry if this problem is written about some place else, I have tried to search but cant find any answers.

My problem:

I bought a Wii (EUR/PAL/3.4E) and a Wiikey v2 solderless (D2C/D2E version). The Wii was updatet to 3.4E before the WiiKey was installed, and my chipset is GC2-D2E.

But I cant play any backups, just says it cant read the disks. The chip leds blinks red then blue, twice when I start the machine, and red then blue once when I insert a disk. I have tried the WiiKey config DvD, and that one is accepted and I can change settings, but I have tried 5 different backups and none of them worked. I have used "WiiBrickBlocker" and "IMGBurn" at 2X.

Any suggestions? [​IMG]

2. SpikeyBryan

SpikeyBryan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2008
    United States
    Seattle
    Hmm. What kind of DVD's do you have on your back ups? I also suggest trying to load your disks with the Gecko OS loader

3. super_mirius
    OP

super_mirius Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2008
    United States
    thx.. I got it, it was just my DvD's.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice