Homebrew Need help with what ios I need....

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got the NUSD app and I cant figure out what I need to enter for it...ive got the version number down (i think) mine is a 3.4 U wii so i put in 385 in the v box. now what do i need to put in the other box for games like super mario nes.wad, water warefare, and the guitar hero dlc installer wad. Can someone give me the numbers that I need to put in the other box because i cant seem to figure out the hexes and stuff, here are the links that i saw the codes on, please reply soon thanks!
rolleyes.gif
oh also the error code im getting is 2011 and i have a 3.4 wii so maybe do i need to downgrade or do i need to do the other thing?

http://www.wiiso.com/showthread.php?t=3305...Systemmenu-v289

on that page near the bottom of the first post is where you can go to wiibrew.com and find specific codes for specific wads but is there just one that will allow all wads?

Thanks for reading this and i would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me!

edselink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can't download wii ware or VC games trough the NUS downloader, if that's what you're trying to do, it's because they need an individual decryption key or something like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves