Hacking Need help with my Wii

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already installed Homebrew channel on my new Wii. I have 8 gb sd card and have some installer with me but didnt install yet because I have problen with my sd card. I put sd card and bunch of games I have that I use wad to install the game. Most of them use wad install. I tried to move game from sd to wii menu but it wont let me. And I tried load game in sd, it didnt work. I might forgot which install to allow me play game on sd card after I already wad install.

What should I do install my wii so I can play game in my sd card. Emulator work fine but not Wii itself for sd card game I have. I have 12 pages of games I have in sd card.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a backup loader like CFG or USB Loader GX installed?
No. Nothing anything else because I already format my new Wii system. I use my sd card from old Wii that I already install WAD to my old wii system. I move mostly game in my sd card. I tried to use my new Wii, but it won't let me play game or transfer to Wii menu. Like I said on top, I already install Homebrew. I only use Mario Kart Wii hack and M-Project to load Super Smash Bros Brawl hack. Reason why I bought new Wii because my old wii won't work reading 2-layer disc like Super Smash Bros Brawl and Metroid Other M. Normal game disc work fine like MKW. So I need to know which installer to allow me play VC in my sd card that I already installed wad from my old Wii.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use USB Loader GX. Pretty sure it has a SD Loader option in the settings. Works great for Project M or 20xx. At least for USB loading. @Lacius what say you bro?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no no. That is not what I want for backup loader. I have it on my old Wii. I don't want use it on my new Wii. What I want is playing VC in my sd card. It won't let me play or trasnfer to Wii Menu because most of them from WAD manager.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no no. That is not what I want for backup loader. I have it on my old Wii. I don't want use it on my new Wii. What I want is playing VC in my sd card. It won't let me play or trasnfer to Wii Menu because most of them from WAD manager.
So you mean it’s a Wii U?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install a patched system IOS? Did you already install the games using your WAD manager?

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I mention anything about Wii U or you didn't read careful which this thread are in? This thread are in Wii Section. Which mean I only talk about Wii. I have two Wiis with me. One is old I kept so long. One I bought few months ago.
Sometimes people put Wii U questions in here as well. When you said “new Wii,” I thought you might be talking about a Wii U.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install a patched system IOS? Did you already install the games using your WAD manager?
Both are no. I use my sd card from my old Wii that already installed my old Wii but I didn't do anything install my new Wii expect Homebrew channel. My question is this. Can I play VC that I already install VC WAD from my old Wii to my new Wii? Because it won't let me play or transfer to Wii Menu.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both are no. I use my sd card from my old Wii that already installed my old Wii but I didn't do anything install my new Wii expect Homebrew channel. My question is this. Can I play VC that I already install VC WAD from my old Wii to my new Wii? Because it won't let me play or transfer to Wii Menu.
No, you have to install the WAD files again.

Reactions: GreyWolf

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tons of them. But I am not sure they have any inject WAD or normal WAD. If you can find it other website that have ton of WAD and inject WAD, please let me know so I can reinstall exactly game I have with me.
I can't help you without knowing what you're looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.