Homebrew Need help with firmware version to start using browser hax

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i set my 3ds away for a long time and i'm recently coming back to . It is currently on Ver. 10.4.0-29U. The main problem is that i tried to follow ( https://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php ) but when i open my browser it ask me to update my firmware and i know that's a red flag when it comes to homebrew. So my question is should i upgrade my firmware via system update or is there an alternative method to updating to a certain software. If the latter what is the desired firmware version and method to use.

P.s if this exact question has been asked can someone kindly just link me to it.

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i set my 3ds away for a long time and i'm recently coming back to . It is currently on Ver. 10.4.0-29U. The main problem is that i tried to follow ( https://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php ) but when i open my browser it ask me to update my firmware and i know that's a red flag when it comes to homebrew. So my question is should i upgrade my firmware via system update or is there an alternative method to updating to a certain software. If the latter what is the desired firmware version and method to use.

P.s if this exact question has been asked can someone kindly just link me to it.
Okay, so like there is a way better thing to do. You totally need to set up Arm9Loaderhax, it is the best thing you can do ATM. Updating is not really recommended unless you have to. You can set that up here :3

Reactions: Oshae93

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so like there is a way better thing to do. You totally need to set up Arm9Loaderhax, it is the best thing you can do ATM. Updating is not really recommended unless you have to. You can set that up here :3
i saw that on the front page, which is why i pulled out my 3ds, but i didnt click it lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ill look at this after the arm9loader

Reactions: NoNoNeko

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I owe you somewhat of an apology for doubting your link. Apparently when my dumbass went to that link the first time( before i made this post) i was clearing my history/cookies, IDK WHY, but this time i clicked initialize save data and it worked and went to the homebrew launcher. In short thanks. Also thanks TLOZmaster for the quick responses and pointing me in the right direction.

Reactions: NoNoNeko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night