Need help with developing a 2nd personality.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hamtotem said:
simple solution is not to let people borrow your shit. if they do break something of yours, break something of theirs like, say, their legs.

hmm, that's a great idea, just let me find my baseball bat
biggrin.gif
[/scarsm]

Mei-o said:
mrfatso said:
i need to at the very least have an emo theme
You can be gay.

never... i am happy being straight so, its a no go about being gay
biggrin.gif
or u are talking about the happy meaning for the word gay?

QUOTE(DrCaptainHarlock @ May 10 2009, 02:03 PM)
How about a second personality... that has autism and is obsessed with trains...

unfortunately, i can't do that, i have no idea how to act like i have autism, and trains, i gona need to take a long walk in the department store/ google about trains for me to have that sort of knowledge
biggrin.gif

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
just look in your sig for the awnser: "There's nothing in life that can't be solved with a secret console code and a broadsword+1" XD

or, improve your 1st personality by becoming a superhero
tongue.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
well, the 1st way, hmm, guess i can try spamming my keyboard and hope i get a secret console code
biggrin.gif
and then i just have to buy me one of those plastic broadsword, warp it with some aluminum foil and there i go, my sword+1
biggrin.gif

as for the 2nd way, could be done if i can but the problem would be finding a nuclear plant to bask in its gramma radiation
biggrin.gif
or exposing a animal to it long enuf and let it bite me. or some other way like hoping that an accident cause a accidental mixture of chemicals which conviently splash on me to give me super power? Anyone else know other ways by which superheroes get their power?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OmDRetro, but hey atleast you will not die