XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
R u sure the sd card slot is broken? Could it be your sd card? Have u tried reformatting it as fat32 or using a different SD card?

If your sd card slot is truly broken, u can still mod your wii except for a couple steps that provide extra protection, but no functional difference so long as u don't do anything stupid. All you need to do is use modmii as per normal, but use a fat32 formatted hard drive plugged into usb port0 (the one nearest the edge) in place of an SD card, and when choosing an exploit use str2hax (doesn't require an SD card).

Without an SD card u can still do everything except install bootmii and make a nand backup.

All I have just said wil be stated in your custom modmii guide

Edit: when I say use a hard drive in place of an SD card, I mean follow the guide but every time it says sd card replace it with hard drive (I. E. Even the copy to SD folder should be copied to the usb hard drive)

fireboys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
firstly sd slot is not broken by nintendo blocked.
I managed to install online Homebrew channel. Wii does not read sd card data. only photo. I have installed ios236 with USB slot. Then multi Wad manager ios 36 loaded and ios249, ios250 and others patched, installed.
I can't use usb loader because wii can't read sd card data. I don't know how to solve sd card problem.

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's normal to take a couple minutes, if that's what you're getting at

Here's the video from your modmii guide, where u can see it behaves the same as your video but eventually loads

But it looks like his Cursor stops responding. Wouldnt this mean the exploit failed? Whats the success rate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)