Hacking Need help updating USB GX

mullenlegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download the new .dol and.wad. I installed the .wad and replaced the USB GX.dol with the new .dol and it just gives me an error like this is not an application. How do I update it? (I did search nothing helped)

mullenlegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still need help. When I replace the old .dol from USB GX with the new one. It asks to make a new partition on my Hard drive. I don't want to loose all 30 of my games I have on there. :-/

dronefire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mullenlegend said:
When I download the new .dol and.wad. I installed the .wad and replaced the USB GX.dol with the new .dol and it just gives me an error like this is not an application. How do I update it? (I did search nothing helped)

A couple things you can try:

1. Do you have a fairly recent version of GX? They added an update button in the settings menu that allows you to update the dol that way. That is the easiest method of fixing it.

2.Delete your config folder for GX, if you are going from a real old version, updating to the newest one could cause some issues.

Hope one of these fixes your issue.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like the previous post, make sure you check the config for the right folder for ur app.

Also it's boot.dol, make sure you named it at such, and removed the old one.

Try running it through HBC to see if it works

why download a .dol and .wad?

Was the .wad the channel forwarder and .dol the appliation?

Wynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo