Need help to play 3ds games online

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SoraWhiteDragon, Jan 28, 2017.

1. SoraWhiteDragon
    OP

SoraWhiteDragon Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Hey guys,

I'm using the sky3ds flashcard with the blue button.
    Now I wanted to play Monster Hunter Generations online with 2 friends, but i heard rumors about, that there is a ban risk with my current flashcard, when i play online games because of the public header?

Well, the question is: which options do i have for playing 3ds online games without ban risk at all?

I'm using the old 3DSXL with the version 11.2.0-35E and im owning just 2 original games(Pokemon X and Y).

I'm still new in this scene and I appreciate it, if you can give me some more detailed information on what can i do :)

2. SexySuitSamus666

SexySuitSamus666 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2016
    United States
    just get a9lh and you'll be set

3. Distrance

Distrance 矢澤にこ

Nov 23, 2008
    Finland
    Two options ..

1) Inject a private header into your rom to play online with it. There are tools online that you can do this with, but a private header you can only get from a retail cart you own .. If you go online as is, you WILL get banned.

2) Stop using Sky3DS because it's bad. Sell it to make a nice chunk of money, and hack your console. For this go to 3DS.Guide .. That guide is all you need .. Plus comprehension of written text and patience. There are a lot of bricks reported daily on this forum, but all of those are user errors because they failed to follow the guide exactly. There's not a chance to brick if you follow the guide AND there is no chance to get banned while playing ANY game online while using A9LH+Luma if the game isn't edited (custom roms).