Feedback Misc Need help switch lite banned

Bobon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Guys I need help, my switch lite was banned a couple days ago. Apparently my brother was using it and logged some unknown account to my switch lite. Any recommended Chanel to get information about what causing my switch lite got banned? Since live chat Nintendo support can not provide me with such Information

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys I need help, my switch lite was banned a couple days ago. Apparently my brother was using it and logged some unknown account to my switch lite. Any recommended Chanel to get information about what causing my switch lite got banned? Since live chat Nintendo support can not provide me with such Information
Well. is your switch cfw'ed? is there a set button hold to boot into emunand or sysnand?

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your switch modded? Also are you sure it's a console ban or a account ban? If it's not modded don't think they'll go for a console ban directly, usually they'll just ban the account if it's being toxic in certain games or if it's using a stolen card.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it was the console and not just the account? Also is the console hacked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more