Need a Zelda between worlds save.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by PZ-powa, Dec 30, 2013.

1. PZ-powa
    OP

PZ-powa Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2010
    France
    Hello there.

I'm sorry if if there's already a specific thread for this, if there is I couldn't find it. Basically, I got the master sword then saved. I had a bad surprise when I reloaded the game, as the save was corrupted (and I didn't have any backup.), so if any of you have a save around here, I'd like to get it, any gateway3DS/R4igold compatible save will do the job.

Thank you in advance.

2. Kane49

Kane49 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 4, 2013
    Gambia, The

Just do it again, thats like an hour of gameplay ^^

3. Bonovox40

Bonovox40 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2003
    United States
    I have a first temple cleared save. (where you get the wall shift ability) I know, not very far, but better than nothing. It's the US zelda, not the Euro version. Not sure if that matters for compatibility sake.

4. hiron

hiron GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2008
    Are you using GW or R4i? You are not the only one having corrupted saves. Better downgrade your firmware or you will get more corrupted saves. Only under certain circumstances the saves will get corrupted as some people dont have this problem on the latest firmware.

See this thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/omfg-2-1b2-3-1-launchers.359913/page-3#post-4870716

Are you using EmuNAND PZ-powa?

PZ-powa likes this.
  5. PZ-powa
    OP

PZ-powa Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2010
    France
    I'm using a R4i gold deluxe, and have been playing ~ 100 hours of games without losing saves before updating to the 3.1 launcher, it then got crazy once I updated, so indeed, it's probably related to the update (or maybe to the emunand, since before updating to 3.1 I wasn't using emunand)

Can I just get back to the 3.0 launcher and expect my games to play like before, or do I have to set another emunand partition ?

Bonovox40 Oh thanks man ! Well, if I ever need that save I'll tell you, thanks :-)