XP
Country
United States
Oh Really? said:
You have got to be kidding me....
"Most kids will become mutants themselves once the apocalypse hits"
And they are actually having a serious argument about this
glare.gif

QUOTE(Edgedancer @ Nov 2 2009, 02:12 PM) If this is true scoiety has fallen further than I thought.

Some people have never heard of the Onion.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
myuusmeow said:
Oh Really? said:
You have got to be kidding me....
"Most kids will become mutants themselves once the apocalypse hits"
And they are actually having a serious argument about this
glare.gif

QUOTE(Edgedancer @ Nov 2 2009, 02:12 PM) If this is true scoiety has fallen further than I thought.

Some people have never heard of the Onion.
I guess not.

foodmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This video made my day! I've needed a good laugh for sometime now (damn exams!). I swear these people fail at life >_>
How can you learn to use medicine through a video game? While you might get a visual demonstration, chances are that the medicine used in games won't even exist in an apocalyptic world. And there's absolutely no way that someone would be able to run non-stop like in video games. No, they would only be able to run even a kilometer, tops. Maybe only 500 metres, because they waste their lives playing video games (Haha I just realised how much of an old fart I sound like. I'm still a teen too!). I mean, I play plenty of games, but seriously, I don't think that I would be able to apply *most likely unreal* procedures that are shown in a video game. For example, there's no way that you can use a shotgun at point blank range to kill a zombie - or whatever - without injuring yourself (ie. dislocating your shoulder). As much as I think this video is hilarious, I just can't agree with it at all @_@

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
foodmaniac said:
This video made my day! I've needed a good laugh for sometime now (damn exams!). I swear these people fail at life >_>
How can you learn to use medicine through a video game? While you might get a visual demonstration, chances are that the medicine used in games won't even exist in an apocalyptic world. And there's absolutely no way that someone would be able to run non-stop like in video games. No, they would only be able to run even a kilometer, tops. Maybe only 500 metres, because they waste their lives playing video games (Haha I just realised how much of an old fart I sound like. I'm still a teen too!). I mean, I play plenty of games, but seriously, I don't think that I would be able to apply *most likely unreal* procedures that are shown in a video game. For example, there's no way that you can use a shotgun at point blank range to kill a zombie - or whatever - without injuring yourself (ie. dislocating your shoulder). As much as I think this video is hilarious, I just can't agree with it at all @_@

The Onion = Fake News

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr