^^ndstitle-1283^^

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
@ Moneo
Normal RSGJJF
Dunno why that was for me. I actually thought that the ninja boy song was the hardest on Sweatin', especially the first half. Anyone here unlock Survivor yet? How many levels did you have to end up going through? I can't bear to go through easy mode...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ Moneo
Normal RSGJJF
Dunno why that was for me. I actually thought that the ninja boy song was the hardest on Sweatin', especially the first half. Anyone here unlock Survivor yet? How many levels did you have to end up going through? I can't bear to go through easy mode...
I think you need to rack up 25 million points to unlock that.

Moneo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To the people who are reluctant to play through easy in order to unlock Kahn: just do it, it's well worth it
biggrin.gif

And the reason is that he does the divas' moves, not the agents'.

Moneo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, and I don't think it's been mentioned yet: you get an alternate not-so-happy ending for each story if you fail all off the intermediate goals. Some are quite funny.

D

Daxionan

Just got 50 000 000 points (yeah it took some time) and rank : Five-Star Commander (After Hero's Hero).

Nothing unlocked and next rank requires ... 29 000 000 additional points. Without me guys, I already had to perfect most levels of very hard in order to get such an ammount of points, getting 29 000 000 more would mean rank S everywhere
cry.gif

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fyi, Best Buy has a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all touch generations games. I just picked up EBA and 2 copies of club house games for $60. It definitely should help keep my teenage daughters entertained for our upcoming trip. Thanks to GBATemp for helping me decide what are the good games to get.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i'm not the only one that almost shed a tear during the Christmas Stage right?

No kidding, I actually broke out crying during it... first time ever since secret of manas ending. It was my favorite song/ stage in game, followed by YMCA and Walkietalkieman... then lala, I hated the music, but the jiggley boobies made up for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?