^^ndstitle-1143^^

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works on my supercard mini. The main menus are in english but all the text in game and the menus are all in Japanese. If you know the final fantasy games you should be able to play the game, though you won't understand a word thats said. Just hope with having to wait so long for the USA release, a english translation of this is released.

A

alucard_xs

nope, it does not work on microSD (supercard)
cry.gif
... ... ... damn it
if someone get it to work on microsd please tell me how
wacko.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wasn't there a report that you would be able to send mail to freinds using the wifi? apparently in the game you can send mail to characters and you sometimes get side quests based on the mail they send back to you. Apparently the WiFi ties into that somehow.
unsure.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great on the SuperCard Lite but I just wish it were in English a little. Its not worth playing through if you can't read or understand anything. I just wanted to look at the great graphics but other than that I'm waiting for a US release.

FifthE1ement

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great on the SuperCard Lite but I just wish it were in English a little. Its not worth playing through if you can't read or understand anything. I just wanted to look at the great graphics but other than that I'm waiting for a US release.

FifthE1ement

Yeah, absolutely agreed. What fun's an RPG if you can't understand what the hell the plot is?

soul2soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Testing it also on SClite, but seems it's incompatble, shoud be fixed soon I hope.

FifthE1ement

Mine aint working on lite. you changed some settings? I have 2 white screens.

*edit found fix in above post... DUUUUUUUUUH

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see this is the real release, not that fake crap that was out the other night! The reason why I like to try the Japanese games out before they make the US release is that it gives you a chance to try the game out and test out the battle mechanics. Plus this game looks absolutely great and it gives a really good sneak peek. I agree that this is one worth the purchase. The story is a rehash but Square took the time to update the graphics and add some extra content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...