^^ndstitle-1043^^

sublime311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I beat this game last night. I'm serious too. Played it all the way through and unlocked all of the bonus pictures.
biggrin.gif

It was pretty dang darn easy. I don't know how it held my attention
wtf.gif
but it did...

I agree. The game is only about 1 hour's worth though including the 20minutes the second time around (the bonus levels). It was too easy, and probably too easy for a child too. I liked the bouncer levels, and the blowing / falling ones added a nice twist, but the other 2 were a bit boring and easy, in the sense that they were very linear.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, you can mess up by not collecting enough/all the fruit in a level. Then you have to do it again. However you cannot die or anything like that. The only bad things that happen is that thorns, leaves, water drops and stuff throw you back/make you unable to move for a short time or in some modes even decrease your energy meter again making you restart the level.
Too bad this game is so short, I want to play more of it!
yaynds.gif

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, i played this yeaterday and ummm. The gfx are definitly good looking. I can appreciate simple games but this one didnt really do it for me. I played around 7 or 10 levels and i doubt i will ever load it again.

Is it just me that hates the damn mic gameplay where you have to blow into the ds? I hate blowing into my DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2