Navi-X + Showtime = ?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ploggy, Aug 13, 2011.

Aug 13, 2011

Navi-X + Showtime = ? by ploggy at 1:04 AM (1,214 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ploggy
    OP

Member ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    I've recently been on a bit of a journey Trying to get people together to see if anyone would be willing to get Navi-X integrated into Showtime Media Player (with some success too)

First off I e-mailed Ironbill to see if he was interested and he said he was, then I asked Andreas (creator of Showtime) sill waiting on a reply [​IMG]
    Then I got in contact with facanferff (for those who don't know facanferff is the guy who made the plugin that's currently in Showtime) and he seems well up for it [​IMG]
    But....
    The problem is, Navi-X is written in Python and facanferff doesn't know Python (and I'm just an end-user that would love to see Navi-X in Showtime) although facanferff said if he can get someone with knowledge with Python to help out he'd work on the plugin. Good times..

So that's where things stand at the minute..

Is there anyone here with or know someone with knowledge of Python that's willing to help??

Thanks..

2. iRoNBiLL

Newcomer iRoNBiLL Newbie

United States
  3. iRoNBiLL

Newcomer iRoNBiLL Newbie

United States
    Hello World!

This is Bill Daly, a.k.a. iRoNBiLL from Team Navi-X here... I just wanted to say thanks personally to Facanferff for all of his amazing work on this port of Navi-X for Showtime!! I look forward to getting my first test run on it this weekend!!

For those unfamiliar with Navi-X, I figured I'd give you a couple of links to check for reference.

Navi-X on Showtime webpage:
    www.tinyurl.com/navixonshowtime

Navi-X on Showtime Support
    www.tinyurl.com/navixonshowtimesupport

Navi-X Website (with explanation and video demo)
    www.navi-x.org

Navi-Xtreme Media Portal (for free playlist / link hosting with forums)
    www.navixtreme.com

Navi-X Wiki and Frequently Asked Questions
    www.tinyurl.com/navixwiki

You can get support for Navi-X on Showtime at www.tinyurl.com/navixonshowtimesupport and if facanferff, needs to escalate a Navi-X related issue, he will get in touch with me about it.
    We ask everyone please report to facanferff any issues at this time as he is the central point of support for his application.

If you have general questions about Navi-X you aren't finding the answers for in our Navi-X Wiki, you can reach out to us at www.navixtreme.com/forums and bookmark your post and come back later when we had time to answer your questions.

Once again, I invite you all to enjoy Navi-X goodness now on Showtime, whether it's on a PC or a PS3, thanks to facanferff! If your new to Navi-X... get ready for something truly awesome!!

Warm Regards,

Bill Daly
    a.k.a. iRoNBiLL
    Project Coordinator
    Team Navi-X
    www.navi-x.org