Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
madridi4ever said:
Riley said:
Here is a cleaned up version for priiloader.
What do you mean by "cleaned up"?
What I understood was this will clean priiloader files, while the original will clear preloader?

I think he means an "updated" version of NandClean that deletes the Preloader and Priiloader files. I didn't know each complement used different files, I thought Priiloader used the same ones.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I'm not sure if you different ones or the same. That's why I asked what he meant .. (I need it for archiving purposes)

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madridi4ever said:
Riley said:
Here is a cleaned up version for priiloader.
What do you mean by "cleaned up"?
What I understood was this will clean priiloader files, while the original will clear preloader?

There is no reason to use this anymore since there is a uninstaller built into the priiloader installer. I just removed the preloader deletes and kept

Deletes hacks.ini file
Deletes Installed .DOL
Deletes settings file

There wont be any bricks since this app does not actually delete priiloader itself in any way. Its for if you dont want to remove priiloader but just the files.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
wait I'm a bit confused..
Here is what I understood:

- Priiloader uninstaller will remove everything (priiloader, hacks, settings .. etc)
- Nandclean 0.2 will remove Preloader (Priiloader too?). Choices for different versions since their locations are different
- Cleaned up version of Nandclean will only delete Priiloader settings, hack, dol .. nothing else

Is this correct or am I missing something? and does nandclean 0.2 remove priiloader as well or just preloader?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madridi4ever said:
wait I'm a bit confused..
Here is what I understood:

- Priiloader uninstaller will remove everything (priiloader, hacks, settings .. etc)
- Nandclean 0.2 will remove Preloader (Priiloader too?). Choices for different versions since their locations are different
- Cleaned up version of Nandclean will only delete Priiloader settings, hack, dol .. nothing else

Is this correct or am I missing something? and does nandclean 0.2 remove priiloader as well or just preloader?

NANDCLEAN removes priiloaders settings. ( system menu hacks, installed dol, settings )

If you want to remove priiloader completely, then just run the uninstaller that came with priiloader.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
and the difference between the original version and the cleaned up one is?
one deletes preloader settings and one priiloader settings?
or the original deletes preloader and priiloader settings while the other deletes priiloader settings only..?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madridi4ever said:
and the difference between the original version and the cleaned up one is?
one deletes preloader settings and one priiloader settings?
or the original deletes preloader and priiloader settings while the other deletes priiloader settings only..?

The original deletes

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ah I see thanks for clarifying that
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat