Nand dumper?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Col70, Feb 27, 2009.

Feb 27, 2009

Nand dumper? by Col70 at 8:47 PM (650 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Col70
    OP

Member Col70 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I dumped a copy of my Nand using waninkoko's app and have an img file. Is there an app that will put that img back onto my console?

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    I think only an infectus chip is capable of doign that but you need your keys too, not sure how exactly to do it, I guess you will need to ask at infectus forums..!!! [​IMG]

3. WiiBlaster

Member WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Also i'm pretty sure any of the Nand Dumper programs dont work correctly because the wii is constantly writing to the Nand during dumping therefore corrupting the Dump, to dump the nand correctly you would need to install the Infectus chip and can't really remeber but i thinking theirs a Point I believe point D0 and ground, you have to short out on the wii during powering on, that locks the Wii from writing to the Nand, but keeps Power going to the Nand, Letting you get a successful Nand dump with the Infectus. plus you still need the infectus to Write to the Nand, you would also have to use the same method when writing to the nand.

Almost forgot, Dont worry about asking the Infectus Team any questions cause they suck, They never reply to any of your questions its like talking to brick wall.lol