Hardware n3dsxl grip with triggers

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm eyeing these 2 grips, can't decide which one to get to save my hands from cramps.

Gametech
http://shop.gametech.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=476

Hori monster hunter x gear
http://imgur.com/a/TTYmt

The hori seems more comfy, also double the price but i want the best, so was wondering if somebody have experience with these and ur opinion of them or if there's maybe a better grip whit triggers that i din find.

Meh

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on design I would say hori. I prefer the way the buttons look and it seems to have higher quality. The triggers on the gametech look flimsy and easily breakable. Hori overall seems to be the one to go with (I might look into getting one of these, I didn't know they existed!)

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know this specific product, but Hori is generally considered top notch as far as third party accessories go.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Based on design I would say hori. I prefer the way the buttons look and it seems to have higher quality. The triggers on the gametech look flimsy and easily breakable. Hori overall seems to be the one to go with (I might look into getting one of these, I didn't know they existed!)
Din find any review of gametech grip yet.

I read reviews of the hori and some say the zr n zl buttons feel soft/mushy.
For the o3dsxl i have a grip which has triggers similar to gametech's and it works very well, so my main concern is ergonomics, and hori does seem better in that department, plus the gamecard slot is accessible which is nice so i guess i'm gonna be almost $40 poorer and buy hori.

Anybody knows of a better price?

Meh

Reactions: Returnofganon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.