Hacking N3DSXL DSiWarehax request (Newcastle, Australia)

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, is there anyone in or around the Newcastle NSW area, that wouldn't mind helping me out with the dsiwarehax downgrade? Unfortunately, my brother's o3DSxl is on the same firmware as mine and therefore is unusable for it. Thanks in advance.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm happy to do it for you for the cost of Fieldrunners. You can post it to me with a self addressed satchel included for me to post it back, or I will be in Stroud for a visit after Christmas if you want to drop it off to me and I can post it back later (up to you whether a 1-2 hour drive is worthwhile to save $8 lol)
Edit: if you didn't mind driving to Stroud twice I could set the transfer to go in the evening and then you could pick it up the next day and finish the downgrade yourself

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: peteruk

Edenip

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm happy to do it for you for the cost of Fieldrunners. You can post it to me with a self addressed satchel included for me to post it back, or I will be in Stroud for a visit after Christmas if you want to drop it off to me and I can post it back later (up to you whether a 1-2 hour drive is worthwhile to save $8 lol)
Edit: if you didn't mind driving to Stroud twice I could set the transfer to go in the evening and then you could pick it up the next day and finish the downgrade yourself

I know I may be hijacking the thread, but I live in Sydney and have a 3ds on 11.0
If you are willing to do the service for me as well, could you please PM me the details of what is required as well as the cost for this downgrading service?
Anyway, thanks ahead of time.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I know I may be hijacking the thread, but I live in Sydney and have a 3ds on 11.0
If you are willing to do the service for me as well, could you please PM me the details of what is required as well as the cost for this downgrading service?
Anyway, thanks ahead of time.
Sent you a message, @Edenip :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Do any am4 boards support ddr5