Hacking N3DS has brick~!

Peter_JKC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
My friend gives me a bricked n3ds with B9S. l ask him how to brick? He told me He wanted to clean up the NNID which the last owner has. He format system memory. Then he found he had no FBI so he chose to make a NAND Restore with G9. However he didn't find the NAND had broken but the process of Restore had completed. l use D9 to dump ticked.db,configsave.bin,nnidsave,friendsave......It all said Searching for xxxxxx,Failed. Then l use G9 to open the NAND.bin,l see almost all things are 00 00 00 00 00 and FF FF FF FF FF FF FF.......even the lfc is all 00,he had no NAND.bin,of course the ctr has no use for this(l know but l still do,of course it has no use as excepted). So l should help him to change the mainboard?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend gives me a bricked n3ds with B9S. l ask him how to brick? He told me He wanted to clean up the NNID which the last owner has. He format system memory. Then he found he had no FBI so he chose to make a NAND Restore with G9. However he didn't find the NAND had broken but the process of Restore had completed. l use D9 to dump ticked.db,configsave.bin,nnidsave,friendsave......It all said Searching for xxxxxx,Failed. Then l use G9 to open the NAND.bin,l see almost all things are 00 00 00 00 00 and FF FF FF FF FF FF FF.......even the lfc is all 00,he had no NAND.bin,of course the ctr has no use for this(l know but l still do,of course it has no use as excepted). So l should help him to change the mainboard?
Use NTRBootHax to unbrick it. You shouldn't have to swap out the main board. After you unbrick just use the HBL and the FBI.3dsx to install the FBI.cia file and you should be set.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.