Hacking My Wiiu does not see my SD card anymore

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't used it in a few months, I removed the SD card once just to use the MicroSD card holder in something else. It's working in my PC,formatted to FAT32 and all the files are on it.

When I launch the wiiu I get the start up options on my Wiiu gamepad. Selecting launch homebrew browser gives a -3. going directly to virtual wii and clicking SD card says whatever is inserted can't be used.

any idea what is wrong? Am I forgetting something? Going to launch system menu and clicking homebrew like nintendont just brings me back to the launch screen on the gamepad.

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update it appears to have fixed itself for no reason. I just kept taking it out and putting it back in and around the 40th time it worked. Hope it stays consistent.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update it appears to have fixed itself for no reason. I just kept taking it out and putting it back in and around the 40th time it worked. Hope it stays consistent.

Should probably check the contact point on the card and probably use an electronic dust cleaner to clean off any dust near the SD card reader slot of the Wii U. Worse case you need a new card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL