My Skyrim Let's Play

Saddamsdevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guy's, what's going on?

I'm just gonna blatantly advertise my new Let's Play series for Skyrim, I wanted to get some of you guys in here early so I can get a few opinions and ideas where to head with in my Let's Play.

Please do NOT mind the director name I chose (Pikach(u*16), after the sound a pikachu makes when doing a thunderbolt... namely "Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" with debatebly 16 u's).

Link:
http://youtu.be/NGP_sYB-JjY

Direct embed:

I need to make a template for updates now :) I will probably post my updates in this topic as well.

Any comments post here or on the YouTube page :)

Closed Captioning isn't enabled by youtube yet but when it is you will see my notes about my fails including misspelling Kurt Cobain and the creator of a mod.

Saddamsdevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol.... You should make something like this using the multiplayer alpha build

I would, but the current SkyrimOnline build is VERY buggy and primitive :( I fear this would throw the Let's Play into a wrong direction. I would love to consider this once that mod is out of beta though :) It looks very promising.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine, though if you're really into Let's Playing, you should take the plunge and pay for an account at Something Awful. My feelings about the site aside, it's where Let's Playing began, and it has the most dedicated LP community online.

If you want criticism and advice from the best, that's the place to go.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try recording using fraps like suggested.
I get brilliant quality with fraps, only problem is that my internet speed sucks lol.. so I decided to record on lower settings and render the video to a lower resolution. Just to see how "bad" it looks on youtube :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.