My nintando

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by amed15, May 7, 2016.

1. amed15
    OP

amed15 Banned

Banned
    Oct 19, 2015
    How Ican get my nintando point code?

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    they come with some games i think. or maybe get them doing some missions?

3. amed15
    OP

amed15 Banned

Banned
    Oct 19, 2015
    I won gold pints

Last edited by amed15, May 7, 2016
  4. Ikki Barri

Ikki Barri GBAtemp Regular

Apr 1, 2015
    You'll need to set up a My Nintendo account first. I'm not sure it's available worldwide, but you could try setting up an account for the US or UK. Miitomo is also not available worldwide. Not sure there's anything can be done about that. If you can use Miitomo there are points available daily for changing clothes, listening to 10 answers, getting 5 hearts, getting 5 comments, answering 3 questions.

One-off points can be gained by linking an NNID, a Twitter account, A Google + account and a Facebook account.

Weekly points can be gained by visiting Miiverse, visiting eshop, signing in to My Nintendo, clicking on coin in My Nintendo, visiting the Nintendo Store and answering the "Everybody answers" question in Miitomo. You have to have your NNID linked to your My Nintendo account for most of that.

How easy all this is will depend on your region.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

To spend gold points, go to My Nintendo Rewards and redeem them. That will give you a code to input on a 3DS or Wii U. You'll have to spend some money though as the codes are only discounts and don't cover the whole cost.

5. amed15
    OP

amed15 Banned

Banned
    Oct 19, 2015
    I don't have 3ds or Wii u

6. Ikki Barri

Ikki Barri GBAtemp Regular

Apr 1, 2015
    In that case, My Nintendo is pretty pointless at the moment for you. All the rewards are game codes or discount codes for 3DS and Wii U games, 3DS themes or Miitomo costumes. Most are tied to your accounts so only useable by you.

7. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    how did you win gold points when you don't 't even have 3ds or wiiu? :blink:

Red9419 likes this.