My new SNES

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Still have my SNES that I got when I was 7. Have it on my shelf here at home, everything in mint condition including boxes/manuals
biggrin.gif

Thank god I still have the golden games left; FF3(6), Chrono Trigger, Terranigma (spelling?), Secret of Evermore, Zelda 3, and like 10 more I cant remember.

SNES > *

wub.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
H8TR said:
SMW. My fav game of all time. Damn I wish Nintendo does a remake.

Wait.. they did make a remake on the GBA. 'twas my first GBA game 'caus it came with it. clear-ish grey gba normal with SMW GBA. god it was awesome. man when i move out, have my own life, im going to get all of the old consoles!

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My SNES is locked in a underground vault in my family's summer home in the Philippines. Seriously, It's yellow near the eject/power switches but it still works. Yay!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mike83 said:
Chrono Trigger was never released over here
frown.gif
which is a pain. After I've been on holidays, I'll try get Zelda on it. Then I might be set.

Well... It's some pain indeed, but it's still obtainable and playable with a converter
smile.gif
that's what I do!
biggrin.gif

The games I have and freqently play over and over:
Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Time, Act Raiser, Shadowrun, Super Hanafuda, Seiken Densetsu 3
biggrin.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thread inspired me to go look for my snes ,

SNES.jpg

No box anymore and powersupply is a bit manky , and it's yellow , but still works
smile.gif

Also forgot I had these

GAMES.jpg

Finished ghouls and ghosts , but never finished battletoads
frown.gif
, them two games were the cause of much rage.

Also totally random , but found near the snes , MINI BOGLINS!!!!

BOGLINS.jpg

I think my mate still has a snes , and isn't yellow , gonna try and get it.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine sitting downstairs. I've only got a pretty small collection for it though, and only one controller, but it's still a good system. My NES also still works with almost all my games (getting Duck Hunt and Pictionary to work is a challenge).

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've still got my Jap Super Famicom, I had to replace my Double Pro Fighter with a Super UFO though. Luckily mine hasn't got any yellowing, I dread the day it happens. You should definitely pick up a copier though, some of the best SNES games are also the hardest to find/most expensive. Plus having a copier gives you access to all the hacks and translations.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I get the one of my mate , then I'll pack it away and just use the yellow one to prevent it happening to the new one. I'd like a copier , but I haven't seen any around and when they do appear they are expensive and seem to be for ntsc consoles only. Why can't someone just make a up to date flashcard ,with a sd slot on it. Whack the games on the sd , nice menu etc , I'd buy it.

Although I have seen some interesting stuff like this

http://snesdev.romhack.de/som2.htm

Hacked cartridges with the rom replaced with eeproms to get unreleased stuff like star fox 2 or fan translations on to a cartridge. So maybe out there somewhere there is diy flashcarts. I know there are some for Gameboy as there was a thread here somewhere that had a link to a page full of em.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
There are DIY flashcarts of sorts. Have a look at Tototek.com. The have carts you connect VIA the parrallel port and dump your roms to it. Then it just plugs in like any other cart. It has a loader and stuff on it.

I've heard good and bad things about them and to be honest for the price in the UK you can get a copier for the same amount of dosh. Keep an eye on Rob Webbs site, he used to get alot of copiers but they seem to be thin on the ground at the mo. Still worth keeping an eye out.

Tip about NTSC copiers for you. Most of them become a PAL copier by sticking a PAL cart in the ripper slot. A cart with DSP is a good choice cos then you can play DSP games as well (depending on the cart in the slot, same DSP in the cart for the DSP type in the game).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
science said:
H8TR said:
SMW. My fav game of all time. Damn I wish Nintendo does a remake.

There is a remake lol
...rly?
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2

Its more of a port but with really annoying voices added, new Luigi sprites (Luigi also jumps differently) & Peach coins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay