My n3DS top screen is flickering....

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Sliter, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    A time ago I got this new 3DS, used in god shape, etc
    It came in synand 10. something so I downgraded, luma and everything was great xD
    So, not much time passed when this problem first happened, when turned on, the top screen get a "border" and all flickering and keep like this, I have to turn off and wait a bit to turn on again normally, it was once in a lot so not much attention was given ... but this kept happening times in times and looks like it's becoming more often.
    I tried to record but we can't see this well in video ...

It's more visible with a black BG, like on the " dont turn off! keep sleepmode, yeah!" screen

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I wanted to make this thread earlier but I wanted to get a record an photo an only now I had the chance ... even being kinda useless :v

Actually, turning on and off I saw that this only happened when entered the home menu, but others times I noticde it while booting (menuhax +ctrlbootmanager), his was very strange ....
    So well.. some know the reason and if it's fixeable?

2. GothicIII

GothicIII GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Make a slow motion video. You obviously can't show flickering with a picture :/

driverdis likes this.
  3. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    how? My camera don't have option...

4. GothicIII

GothicIII GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I don't care how. Use a mobile/camera which can record 60fps videos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice