My Cat Passed Away!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a mess, I'm gonna miss her so much, please give your condolences, I'd appreciate it very much, I could use the cheering up!
cry.gif

D

Deleted User

Its hard to lose a pet, I know my cat just left about a year ago and has not been back since. I fell sorry for ya.

phoenixfkr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
top1betting.net
XP
Country
United States
At least she was from a loving home as we can tell, and she hopefully had a good life, much grievance and you can always consider to withdraw emotional energy and reinvest it in other activities you could also consider getting another cat.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No more pets for me...I raised Nala from a tiny kitten, I saved her life to, the guy I got her from was gonna kill her cause he didn't want to take her to pound...I got her from a litter. I love her to pieces we use to play hide and seek when she was a kitten and mid age...I'm not sure what killed her though I took her to the vet yesterday and she ached all over, had soars inside her mouth and the list goes on...Last night it was worse me and my dad tried to feed her and give her water but her mouth was all messed up, I have no idea how the week before shes running around perfectly fine then the next shes gone! I want to know how this happened? They took blood so I'm hoping to have my answer today!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I know exactly how you feel.

When my jack russel terrier got squashed (actually it's rammed) by a car, I have absolutely no idea how I reacted then. We were like... So close.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn, I feel sorry for you.
frown.gif
I know how it feels to lose a beloved cat, it's even harder if the cat dies in your arms (I'll never forget the 21st of December 2004)...
I think, if you find the right one, you probably will get a new one, so did we (well, we got 2 new cats), but we'll never forget Rambi (the name of the mentioned cat).

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
condolences.. we can't under estimate how it hurt, they are members of the family on their own.. cheer up she found peace no more pain

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks every one, you've been a great help! its gonna take some time to get use to her not being here, I have no plans to get another pet, I've had enough cats in my life, Nala being the most precious to my heart, we had a bond that can't be replaced. Nala was my bestest friend and will continue to be so...May she forever rest in piece and enjoy the place that shes at now.
smile.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dryo said:
move on to girlfriends(in case you dont have one)
dryo, do you even think before you post. I am leaning towards the idea that you dont.

On topic though, my dog of 12 years past away last March. Its hard, but I am sure she had a good life.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I hope you'll get to know what caused it! And I understand that you don't feel like having another pet, but I'm sure that you will in time... of course nothing can replace Nala, but that's not what pets are for. They are family members, and should be precious to our hearts, but in time, you will want another little kitten to raise and get new memories of.
I'm so sorry to hear this, it will take time to heal from the sadness, I know. Soon you will think back and smile at the great times you've had together, and not think about the time you won't. This is very important. Try to forget the sad parts, and remember the good.

Username:

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Centrix said:
No more pets for me...I raised Nala from a tiny kitten, I saved her life to, the guy I got her from was gonna kill her cause he didn't want to take her to pound...I got her from a litter. I love her to pieces we use to play hide and seek when she was a kitten and mid age...I'm not sure what killed her though I took her to the vet yesterday and she ached all over, had soars inside her mouth and the list goes on...Last night it was worse me and my dad tried to feed her and give her water but her mouth was all messed up, I have no idea how the week before shes running around perfectly fine then the next shes gone! I want to know how this happened? They took blood so I'm hoping to have my answer today!
One of my cats passed away nearly two years ago, with the same symptoms. The vet couldn't find out what it was, most likely something she ate, but the cat hadn't been outside for several days, and there was nothing out of the ordinary in the house, so it was really a mystery. We decided to give her an injection, so she didn't need to suffer any longer. It was a really sad moment and I feel a bit sad again while writing this, but the best thing to do at the moment is think of all the good moments you've had with her, then try to stop thinking about it. Play some happy games for distraction (Bubble Bobble, Picross, ...), or listen to happy music (Owl City, Long Lost Sun, ...). This might sound cruel, but in my experience, it is the best way to get through this kind of event. Losing someone you've literally spent your entire life with is very sad, but life must go on.
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

Aww...

Well, if you believe in God, then your cat's probably in cat heaven at the moment.
biggrin.gif

My condolences,
-Tigs

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As a Cat Lover Myself.

My condolences to you and your cat.

May she be playing in a wonderful place up in heaven, with all the treats, milk, and attention she could ever desire.

Cats always go to heaven, even if they were badly behaved in this mortal realm.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to every one who helped and gave me there condolences I appreciate your time and feel allot better today though I'm still bummed out that Nala's gone I'm gonna move forward and look to the future she would have wanted that...she's currently getting cremated and her ashes will be placed in a small mahogany box sealed as well...
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1