My birthday

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CwTCwT, Sep 28, 2008.

1. CwTCwT
    OP

CwTCwT Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2007
    United States
    Hope everyone is enjoying my birthday today, i know i am. I figured i would hack my Wii, all worked great, tou I have a couple questions

1) I read about a wad loader channel for the Wii so i dont have to load zelda everytime, i tried to find one but for instance the one on this site actually runs on your computer not the Wii. Every time i goto other sites to find it they just seem to have icons for the channels, that say wad loader, but i think there just icons and not the actual prog?

2) with that being said if thier are icons out there am i to believe i can put my own N64 roms throu a wad pack program, and put the wad i made of my own rom on the Wii, or do they have to be VC releases form nintendo.

3) is there a way to play backups with this or another "soft" modification setup

if 1 & 2 are true may i please have a link for the software im looking for

thanks a lot, and enjoy my Birthday DAY!!!!!!

2. Hideki-kun

Hideki-kun GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2008
    I reccomend you install the Homebrew Channel if you don't wanna keep launching Zelda. You CAN inject games into wads. Look up Autoinjectuwad. There is a way to play backups with it. Search Wiigator's Backup loader or something similar.

3. Gus122000

Gus122000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 15, 2007
    There are over nine-thousand people dying on your birthday.

4. skedone

skedone GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2008
    United States
    lol @ gus122000 mate you need to lay of the drink

5. CwTCwT
    OP

CwTCwT Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2007
    United States
    nice so your saying its just like any other day then =\

i dont understand this autoinjector, it seems as if i need a wad file for the rom, but i thought i needed to make my own wad form the rom to play on the wii

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice