My birthday

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CwTCwT, Sep 28, 2008.

Sep 28, 2008

My birthday by CwTCwT at 4:48 PM (1,058 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. CwTCwT
    OP

Newcomer CwTCwT Member

United States
    Hope everyone is enjoying my birthday today, i know i am. I figured i would hack my Wii, all worked great, tou I have a couple questions

1) I read about a wad loader channel for the Wii so i dont have to load zelda everytime, i tried to find one but for instance the one on this site actually runs on your computer not the Wii. Every time i goto other sites to find it they just seem to have icons for the channels, that say wad loader, but i think there just icons and not the actual prog?

2) with that being said if thier are icons out there am i to believe i can put my own N64 roms throu a wad pack program, and put the wad i made of my own rom on the Wii, or do they have to be VC releases form nintendo.

3) is there a way to play backups with this or another "soft" modification setup

if 1 & 2 are true may i please have a link for the software im looking for

thanks a lot, and enjoy my Birthday DAY!!!!!!

2. Hideki-kun

Member Hideki-kun GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I reccomend you install the Homebrew Channel if you don't wanna keep launching Zelda. You CAN inject games into wads. Look up Autoinjectuwad. There is a way to play backups with it. Search Wiigator's Backup loader or something similar.

3. Gus122000

Member Gus122000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    There are over nine-thousand people dying on your birthday.

4. skedone

Member skedone GBAtemp Fan

United States
    lol @ gus122000 mate you need to lay of the drink

5. CwTCwT
    OP

Newcomer CwTCwT Member

United States
    nice so your saying its just like any other day then =\

i dont understand this autoinjector, it seems as if i need a wad file for the rom, but i thought i needed to make my own wad form the rom to play on the wii