OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
medium.jpg

A demo version of the Mutant Mudds is set to hit the North American 3DS eShop this Thursday.

“The Mutant Mudds Demo allows players to see what the game is all about by offering five levels from the full game, including one secret level that is inspired by the Virtual Boy™.The reception for Mutant Mudds has been incredible from the players and the press. We couldn’t be more excited for new players to experience the Mutant Mudds Demo for themselves.”said Jools Watsham, Owner and Director at Renegade Kid.

:arrow: Source - http://www.nintendol...oming_this_week

Reactions: 1 person

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game looks pretty fun from what I saw in a youtube video. It reminds me of SNES platformers for some reason :) . I may consider getting this after I get Colors! 3D.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still hasn't reached the EU eShop yet, even with exposure on the monthly magazine webisode they put on the eShop.
They did say that it would probably hit UK & Australia before the rest of Europe though I'm not sure if Nintendo would allow that. Not sure why it is taking so long, is there a lot of text in there to translate?

Seems odd to see a demo not get released in Europe, lately we've been getting them before the US. Out of all the demos, this is one I want the most.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game does require a European release too. Just North America is not that good.
This has been a long-standing problem with Nintendo's online distribution, other than refusing to release content outside of a single day a week.
In the UK we still do not have Inchworm Animation or Cave Story DSiWare, two titles I have long anticipated.
Knowing Nintendo we may not even get Colors for some time, just because of some instruction manual bullcrap that could be corrected in a few minutes but will take a few weeks through an approval process.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually for Mutant Mudds its Renegade Kid who is holding it up:

“The release of Mutant Mudds outside of the US will be delayed. This is due to Renegade Kid being a small studio. We have to take it one step at a time. Unfortunately, releasing a game in different countries is a time-consuming and costly business. But, rest assured that we will get Mutant Mudds into the UK as soon as possible.”

http://nintendoevery...um-3d-dlc-more/

It is stupid that a manual is holding Cave Story up but because of that I just grabbed it on Steam instead.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the hell haven't people downloaded this game already? I bought it the week it came out, love the music and gameplay. And the 3D aspect is top notch. It's difficult. I've just been playing through the regular levels, then I'm going to go back and play the Virtual Boy levels, so frickin hard.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Why the hell haven't people downloaded this game already? I bought it the week it came out, love the music and gameplay. And the 3D aspect is top notch. It's difficult. I've just been playing through the regular levels, then I'm going to go back and play the Virtual Boy levels, so frickin hard.

I need to wait until my "monthly allowance" (Read: Paycheck) comes in, and I will be snagging this cool little game,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...