Hacking Question Multiple CFWs on emuNAND

perfecteagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to setup multiple CFWs using the same emuNAND?
I am currently using Kosmos (on emuNAND 8.1.0), and have hekate 5.0 being loaded from Switchboot on my R4S.

I'd like to be able to toggle over to ReiNX on boot using Hekate, and was able to make a menu entry for it in the hekate ipl file, but it boots ReiNX on sysNAND (5.1, ChoiDujour'ed from 2.3) as CFW, not on emuNAND.

Last edited by perfecteagle,

perfecteagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might explain my difficulties. Guess I'm still waiting. Honestly thought almost all of the firmwares would've included it by now, been of the scene for a good bit due to a move and just went about updating the Switch to get caught up with features and such (I'm loving themes BTW)

Last edited by perfecteagle,

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my emunand with sx os and kosmos, it s posible to switch between the 2 with payload launcher with out using jig+dongle. Dongle is only needed if you turn off the console completely or load ofw.

perfecteagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my emunand with sx os and kosmos, it s posible to switch between the 2 with payload launcher with out using jig+dongle. Dongle is only needed if you turn off the console completely or load ofw.

This is exactly what I want to do, just ReiNX and Kosmos instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: