Hacking Multi Bootloader

DivineZeus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all guys! recently i installed the multiboot loader on my SCDS1 and everything seems working fine... BUT sometimes i got an error... when i try to swap between DSTT and YSMenu this messagge appears on my bottom screen:

tt dldi debug v1.0(SD)
reset main memory...ok
Open TTMENU.SYS error!

This is my Card structure just in case:

[folder]DS Games
[folder]scshell
[folder]TTMenu
[folder]YSMenu
-->ttdldi.dat
-->ttpatch.dat
-->ysmenu.ini
-->ysmenu1.bmp
-->ysmenu2.bmp
MSFORSC.NDS (from Bliss Bootloader pack)
SCDSONE.NDS (original MSFORSC.NDS from official SC kernel renamed)
TTMENU.DAT (official 1.15 english)
TTMENU.NDS (from Bliss pack for booting TT in SC mode)
YSMENU.NDS (last version 080522)

Everything works good, SuperCard firmware, DSTT and YSMenu, but this occasional error forces me to reboot the DS and i hate it... :/ any idea of what could be? thanks in advance for any help!
smile.gif

PS: i forgot the most important thing! the above mentioned TTMENU.SYS file isn't on my card! but i can see it when i am under YSMenu!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You don't need a 'YSMENU' folder. Just put all the Y's files in the 'TTmenu' folder, don't know if that will stop that error though, but as a bonus you only need 1 copy of usercheat.dat in the TTmenu folder for both y's and dstt os's.

Try a reformat and setup without the Ysmenu folder, delete the old ttmenu.sys file too if you can find it.

DivineZeus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just tried, but with or without dedicated YSMenu folder the error still occurred...
frown.gif
i don't think is a matter of file system (8 Gigs FAT32 formatted) or fragmented files... i installed the whole package in a new reformatted SDHC... :/ AND i don't think it's the card itself, cause my SC kernel works flawlessly...

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Try the 'panasonic sd formatter' choose special format option 'yes' for an 8gb card.

The windows formatter has been known to cause weird write errors on some pc setups.

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
where i can find the multi boot loader?
i've searched over 4 hours in google and cant find it

what i want is to use the SCDS1 on my DSTT

any help
frown.gif

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It got posted yesterday or the day before in this supercard section of the forums, probably only 1 or 2 threads down.

The scds1 menu works on DSTT but won't run commercial roms... so pretty pointless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw