MT-Card setup ???

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jon westwood, Mar 10, 2014.

1. jon westwood
    OP

jon westwood Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2014
    Got a brand new system on 4.5.10 and want to know how to set-up the mt-card fully as bit confused with there instructions and don't want to be updating the firmware by mistake when updating the emu nand

has anyone got a MT-Card that can give this noob a idiots guide in english

2. alexenochs

alexenochs GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    United States
    pretty sure this is exactly the same as the gateway im going to assume your trying to set up emunand or "nand emulate" as mt calls it follow the instructions on par until you get to the part where you update your emunand/nand-emulate boot into the MT mode where it says MT3D 4.5.10 on the bottom right of the top screen if it says MT3D in that menu your good to setup your net...test it then go into the other settings..to be super safe make sure it has the MT3d 4.5.10 on the top screen again then go to other settings..scroll all the way to the right and update your system..DO NOT exit the settings menu after setting up your net as it will boot up into your real nand..stay in the settings menu while in emunand and follow with the update in the settings menu this seems to be the correct way to do it and ive done it on both a 3ds and a 3ds xl with a gateway (mt is a clone only with multirom support) so its the same thing (sorry if my explanations are a bit odd been a long day

3. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Regarding the function "Format Emu Nand", is it done before or after the update?

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    "format emunand" really means "setup emunand", you need to set emunand up before you even consider updating

5. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Thanks! Setting up the emunand now.

6. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    It worked. (nervous while it updating my emu nand, just have to verify it has mt3d in front of the version before updating)

gamesquest1 likes this.
  7. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Make sure to delete the connection settings on RealNAND!

8. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    MT-Card is the best. It's my first 3DS flashcart I've bought and it has all the functions I needed like multi-roms support and emuNand. (of course no bricking codes either)

9. Benny_28

Benny_28 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2014
    Tasmania
    where abouts did you get your MT-Card from please Vinhdt???

10. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    I got my first one from 3ds-flashcard.com. I'm waiting another order from realhotstuff.com/

11. jon westwood
    OP

jon westwood Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2014
    MY MT-Card turned up 4 days after ordering from NDS-Card.com the sites sponsor from hong kong to the uk in 4 days is amazing

12. vinhdt

vinhdt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    Excellent! I just received my MT-Card from realhotstuff.com. Fast shipping too using USPS Priority Mail. MT-Card is still my best card. I'm loving the hardware multi-roms support and also you can choose the game you wanted from the MT-Card menu. I like the emuNAND also. Great jobs MT-Card.