MS office 2010 Password recovery

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by nunavat2010, Nov 5, 2011.

1. nunavat2010
    OP

nunavat2010 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2011
    United States
    Canada
    Hello:

I see many programs to do this ranging ~$30 and upward. Has any of you ever used any of them? Any recommendation?

You know when you save office document, you can include a password to open etc.

Thank you

2. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    You might want to edit your post to explain exactly what it is you're looking for. It sounds like you want a program that can crack a password-locked MS Office document. I don't know how they handle their encryption, but I would guess that the only method would be brute forcing (dictionary attacks). Any paid programs (for cracking) you find advertised on the internet to this purpose are 99% scams, and the 1% that isn't a scam would probably just be a dictionary attack program. Rule of thumb for cracking programs - if it isn't free, it's usually a scam.

...And that's about all I can say on the matter from the information provided.
    Also, the title implies you're advertising cracks.

3. nunavat2010
    OP

nunavat2010 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2011
    United States
    Canada
    Thanks for taking time to understand my question. Please tell me how I can edit the title.

4. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    That I'm not too sure of. You can try doing a full edit in the first post to see if you can edit the title there, or you can PM a mod who can definitely edit the title for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice