Gaming Most wanted Switch features/improvments!

What are your most wanted Features/Improvments for the Switch?

• Better online(Duh)

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Miiverse-esk system

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Themes

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Livestream from the console

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Rating system on the eShop

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • On console VC

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other(Feel free to leave it in the comments!)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Folders

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Achievements

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Local Backups

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Nintendo Selects

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Virtual Console

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • PMs

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Bluetooth Audio

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • Web Browser

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
folders, local backups, achievements, boost mode (overclock), background music, more media apps, web browser, gamepass-like service for older games, nintendo selects, bluetooth support, music and video playback(Music play in sleep),virtual console, private messaging, removal of friend codes and better joycons. Half of this stuff was on the 3ds.

Last edited by Deleted member 512337,

MaxToTheMax

Officially Ranked 3796th.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
folders, local backups, achievements, boost mode (overclock), background music, more media apps, web browser, gamepass-like service for older games, nintendo selects, bluetooth support, music and video playback(Music play in sleep),virtual console, private messaging, removal of friend codes and better joycons. Half of this stuff was on the 3ds.
Wow! You have really good ideas. Do you mind if I add them to the poll?

erk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bluetooth audio would be great, or a headphone jack in a new pro controller, at least. I've always wanted to see the Wiimote as an option but remember reading somewhere that this is effectively impossible, even through homebrew means..

Reactions: MaxToTheMax

MaxToTheMax

Officially Ranked 3796th.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bluetooth audio would be great, or a headphone jack in a new pro controller, at least. I've always wanted to see the Wiimote as an option but remember reading somewhere that this is effectively impossible, even through homebrew means..
I have always liked the idea of a "Universal" controller for all your devices but I think that cuts too much into the bottom line for companies

Reactions: erk

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW Switch is perfect no need to improve that. My offical switch lite the only thing I need from them is to lower their prices on the games you really cant set high expectations for nintendo but if they can atleast give better discounts on games that will make me happy.

Maybe a gamepass of Legacy games like GBC and GBA and DS (that sounds fair)

NitroTears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah I feel like themes and other customisation are a staple for peoples wishlist, even the badges on 3DS were actually pretty neat.
My personal most wanted feature is an achievement system as I just go so hard with games I like a lot.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bluetooth audio would be really desirable, even if it could only work in handheld mode and disable wireless controllers while in use (if they can't get both working reliably together, which seems to be the assumed reason why Bluetooth audio isn't already a thing).

D

Deleted User

It's a minor QoL but I wouldn't mind being able to toggle the number of games you see on the main screen, a bit like the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...