Profit!

nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i put my mp3 files? i made a folder in moonshell named mp3 and put my mp3s in there they were able to play when i only had 1 file but when i put all of my songs on they didnt even load. When the one song played it was an ipod

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nguyeth said:
where do i put my mp3 files? i made a folder in moonshell named mp3 and put my mp3s in there they were able to play when i only had 1 file but when i put all of my songs on they didnt even load. When the one song played it was an ipod
you need to make a folder on the root of the card named 'music' or 'songs' or something. You need to put all your mp3 files there. It's the same for videos and for textfiles.

nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i put the music folder outside of the moonshell folder it doesnt open at all it just freezes the top screen is fine the bottom is frozen and i cant open the music folder at all. but when i open the moonshell auto patch i can play the music fine its just i want to open the files from the folder so i can use the "ipod" skin it has cause it worked when i just had one song please help

nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after i download it the folder name is 200912022233_moonshell208stable do i drag the whole folder into my micro sd card?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope. Unzip the folder (assuming you downloaded the .zip archive), and you can either run Set Up.exe (assuming it's in that release) or copy the moonshl2 folder into your root folder. Not sure where the best place for the moonshl2.nds folder is for an Acekard, but maybe in the root folder or inside the moonshl2 folder.

nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ever moonshell i use theres always an error when i start it up and not all of my songs are there and also i cant open my mp3 root folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end