GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great news!
The changelog looks like it fixes a few things I've been having issues with (MP3 playback with the lid and corrupt directories)
I'll update in a month, to see if Moonlight is going to keep making updates. Also because updating ANYTHING with my M3 Perfect is such a hassle.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This kinda works !?

tested on my NPLAYER deleted moonshell that was on there and removed the '2' off the nds file for it to boot it from the NPLAYER multimedia option! (don't rename the folder it will not find the files needed!)

this is VERY BUGGY!

If you want a new moonshell then try sakura DLDI version it works and at least its complete ...

this is like an early beta of Sakura minus the left to right/right to left sliding to start a video playing some of the images were missing in the media player it stalled a few times with a long clip at least for me rechecking on 1.71 the same clip played flawless !?

same clip also plays flawless in real SAKURA player
smile.gif

I would be careful with this being a BETA as with all BETA test stuff it may or may not corrupt your mem card so be warned!

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i'm stickin with my older version (think it's 1.5?) last time i ugpraded, the newer version had a delay for pausing, and tapping the bottom screen (while watching videos) required 5 or 6 taps, instead of 1. so unless there's a huge improvement, i see no reason to "upgrade"

tuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skyman747 said:
Guys, please look at these pictures. Looks like this is just a custom themed Sakura.
This is sakura
dsc00137yz7.jpg

This is "Moonshell 2.00"
dsc00139kh0.jpg

Don't see many differences besides folders/arrows, or did for some reason the download links on the front page get mixed up with a themed sakura that says it is Moonshell 2.00.

It loads roms?

tuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boudincaca said:
tuta said:
It loads roms?

No, not actually.

But because the source is given with, maybe all flashcart team will include their dldi and make it boot homebrew/games.

thx for reply Kinda sleepy its morning 4am in Singapore now so uh didnt test it myself

This releases was enough reason for me to stay up
rolleyes.gif

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jeez you guys got M3Sakura to work on your carts, but I can't get it to work on mine. So sad T_T.

Does anyone if this version of Moonshell can "lock" the keys. I have a bad habit of hitting the L and R button when I'm watching something, thus causing the video to either pause or skip to the next one.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skyman747 said:
Guys, please look at these pictures. Looks like this is just a custom themed Sakura.
This is sakura
dsc00137yz7.jpg

This is "Moonshell 2.00"
dsc00139kh0.jpg

Don't see many differences besides folders/arrows, or did for some reason the download links on the front page get mixed up with a themed sakura that says it is Moonshell 2.00.
m3sakura was based on moonshell

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having troubles on the SuperCard DS ONE? I put the NDS file in a subdirectory, but the main moonshell2 folder is in root...

JLsoft

The Joystick Lunatic
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh how I hope he removes the 256 PathCount/folder limit in MorningTimer and ImgView
frown.gif

It's pretty easy to hit those limits on a 4GB and 8GB with homebrew stuff installed :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?