Hacking Monster hunter Tri problem -

wrongfeifong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii is hard-mod with argon. I also have HBC (i use geckos) and i think pretty much an updated cIOS also system on 4.1 (thinking to update 4.2). However, i am not too sure about it, I think i modded my system to somewhat a softmod+ hardmod, i been following this forum a lot and upgrade whatever said even on soft mod.

Anyway, my problem is this.

I have the black screen of Disc could not be read. After i pick "village" or after cutscene. I mean from the game start out well, i saw the beginning Cutscene and all.

I was wondering is this problem directly related to the quality of the DVD i burned out or is it something in my cIOS or whatever that prevent me from accessing it?

Actually, i also have the japanese version and chinese modified version of MH3, both work perfectly, i was wondering if they added something to the US version. (burned 3 disc same problem)

Thank you.

wrongfeifong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks, i was using LG dvd, i didn't have problem with other games. but i usually use fujiflim's DVD those quality is as good as verbatim in my option (use fuji DL for 360)

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
wrongfeifong said:
ok thanks, i was using LG dvd, i didn't have problem with other games. but i usually use fujiflim's DVD those quality is as good as verbatim in my option (use fuji DL for 360)

iXtreme good but JTAG XBR better
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things