Hacking Monster Hunter 4G English language

Kurt117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
according to "3ds.essh.co/" kirin has dumped MH4G and it only has Eng language,but i can't find the rom anywhere to try it.......
i'm pretty sure (like %100 sure :D ) that it's just a mistake and it only has japanese language,can anyone confirm this?

reborn6303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's in japanese :)

atm its only available to chinese hosts, im sure a proper dump will be released soon, pretty sure this one is a private

reborn6303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well I found it not too difficulty on a bunch of chinese file hosts, but downloading has been a crawl. a couple of people posted a 2 part rom dump last night, and someone kindly joined them together and applied a header to it.

Kurt117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ok it's confirmed that the main(and probably only) language is Japanese,but some of the texts are in english,such as main menu texts...

paulyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to get it from a non-Chinese source, there is a bit of English language mixed in (Menu's etc) but during game play it is all in Japanese

Attachments

• IMG_4932.JPG
    IMG_4932.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 978
  • IMG_4933.JPG
    IMG_4933.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • IMG_4943.JPG
    IMG_4943.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 897
  • IMG_4944.JPG
    IMG_4944.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 914

paulyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes mate, it's only the menu's really that are in English. The only other English bit I found was when naming your characters you can choose the English alphabet then

paulyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't seen an NFO for it yet & on essh it doesn't say but I am guessing it includes the 8.1 update like SSB, when closing the ROM it also boots you out of emuNAND into sysNAND

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this due out in EU/NA anytime soon or will it be worth downloading the JP one as it's going to be a long wait?

Yeah in monster hunter 70 hours is "just getting into the game" It's worth waiting for the english version.

Lioleus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't go online with a 4G rom injected with the MGS header.
EDIT: I used a different header I dumped myself and it worked.

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious, has anyone tried to convert MH4 data to MH4G yet? I have made a few attenpts with my original MH4 Cartridge save and have not had any luck. I've gotten the save to load on MH4 as a 3dz also.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I am curious, has anyone tried to convert MH4 data to MH4G yet? I have made a few attenpts with my original MH4 Cartridge save and have not had any luck. I've gotten the save to load on MH4 as a 3dz also.

I doubt you'll have any luck. The structure of the saves are most likely completely different from each other. New content means more stuff to save.

Wildblood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The Ultimate version isn't too far away now - 3-4 months is a rough estimation. I'm sure it'll be an epic game, but can you imagine grinding through it, then seeing the Ultimate version come out? Can you face the prospect of starting from scratch? It's a near certainty that there won't be cross multiplayer between 4G and Ultimate, so it'll be a whole lot of suck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.