Gaming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Friend Codes Post

briosch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello everyone! My friend code is: 2767-0520-6065

Player from Tri, on the old Wii, I use guns, horns, hammers. I think I'm not that bad but not an ace, I'm usually well prepared and do my homework...I definitely hate who takes all the supplies and doesn't do a lot, carting and all...

I started playing the story mode, right now I just arrived at Dundorma, just began to play online.

I'm going to add you!

DarkSeele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I still don't know what these crowns things are yet... I'm about to gather some randoms to complete my Urgent to get to G3

As you do quests, depending on the difficulty of the quest, you get letters/runes filled in on your scroll (the most you can get at once is 5 letters/runes I think).If the difficulty is too low you won't get any. Not sure of the specifics. Anyway, when you fill out the whole scroll, you unlock a new G3 quest by talking to His Immenseness, after which you get a new scroll. I think with the 7th scroll or so you unlock the G rank Rajang, which is when you get the silver crown. When you complete the last scroll (which gives a quest with Monster Hunter in the name) you unlock gold crown. Note that you don't actually have do any of the quests you unlock to continue advancing, just about any quest can give runes towards your scroll. And it seems like you dying on that quest reduces the number of letters you end up with by 1.

PS: Just got Gold

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question for you hunters, if I leave\change town, do I lose the available quests from city 1 ?

Pip'

Nope, those quests will always be available. You are free to move from town to town whenever you like and you don't have to be in the town you originally received the quest at.

Reactions: Pippin666

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a group of folks who know what they're doing to help me with my G3 Urgent against Gogmazios? I've tried several times with randoms and folks are constantly carting. Help me out! :cry:

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I used to be G2, but my gateway crashed my savefile and I started again,
need help on a event quest that is too hard for my HR, can someone help me now?

Gathering hall ID 09-9386-3182-6998

Its the Segios on a boat Quest it is 6 starts but above HR4 can join,

I still need to finish 2 times any help? pretty please my name on the game is Eowin.

I can easily do any quest so far, but this one is waaaaay too much for me, it is as hard as a G1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1