OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've had great fun installing all of the different utilities, applications and games for the Homebrew Channel. But now I have a problem with clutter on the Menu.

Is there anyway to change the Homebrew menu to where you can have more selections than 4 at a time? I have to thumb through 4 or 5 pages/screens sometimes to get to the application I need.

Or even better... a way to have subfolders catagorized like 1. Games 2. Applications 3. Utilities 4. Emulators etc... ?

If not, I have looked at the Homebrew Launcher which allows the Wii style interface with 12 selections compared to the Homebrews 4 selections, but it appears that it replaces the original Homebrew with its own. Does anybody with any experience with this have any insight, problems, hints, etc.? Is there any loss of functionality or quality if the Homebrew Launcher is used instead?

Thank you in advance for any information.

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but it is not our place to make such judgements. If Team Twizzers decide to release the source code, then we will be able to work with it but until then, options are very limited.

Fred-Bear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
supermodchips said:
Sorry but it is not our place to make such judgements. If Team Twizzers decide to release the source code, then we will be able to work with it but until then, options are very limited.

Ahh ... okay. I thought may be there was a secondary application that may allow you to ... say.... Use a Single existing HBChannel... that would have the existing four menus / banners.... And call/label one of them Emulators. When you select that from the HBChannel.... It would step you into a secondary menu (another application that acts as a forwarder (like the person below may be indicating)) That would give you a list / selection of all your emulators.

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Fred-Bear:

I agree with that, have the option to sort the applications, emulators, demoes, media, etc. Either with tabs (channel it self) or some other way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)