modded wii, with update problems..

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by migles, Apr 11, 2014.

1. migles
    OP

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    so, my friend got a previously moded wii with the homebrew channels and configurable usb loader
    i tried to update the homebrew channel and when the wii gets in the SCAM screen, it gets stuck, the wii mote disconnects, and will not sync no matter how i try to sync them (it's one of the first wiimotes with no motion plus (my friend uses the addon when he needs to use the motion plus)
    however if i try to shut down the wii or reset, it doesn't do anything, i need to remove the power cord to shut it down

and more weird when i try to update the usb loader (on screen it says version) 50 it asks me to restart the app, i exit and then re-enter the homebrew chanels the usb loader doesn't get updated

i tried to check the sd card i thought it was on write protect but either state doesn't do any difference...

while upgrading the homebrew channel i tried to use another wii mote, sync the new wii mote and nothing..

i searched on the internet all i could find was maybe the system had a "failpack"

can someone help me? i wanted to update the wii with the new loaders because in some games it's a bit slow...