Mobile Novel Codama Suika/Hajimete No Orusuban

weaaddar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually now that I'm reading this I'm wondering what type of games are these? Kivan said there not comericial releases what does that mean? Are these some sort of freeware rom?

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These 2 games were released by MUGS, but since they are hentai, and not commercial releases, they will more than likely not be added to the official release list.
I will post screenshots for knowledge's sake.
Zarcon IF kivan says there hentai...I'll take his word on it, i'd rather not take the risk to find out.
The thing is, the term "Hentai Game" is so wrongly used at times it annoys me, unless the goal of the game is to "do" the girl it's just an Adult Dating Sim/Visual Novel even if there is a bit of nudity.

Z

zurcn

If U still think H games are completly the same with only a few key events U haven't played them for a while.

Z

zurcn

*crying out loud*
I don't understand jap
It's true I don't
*suddenly stops crying and stands up with a smile in is face*
but like some1 said U just have to click the A button
and Hajimete no Orusuban isn't the "dead end" kind

you play for two weeks and then U get 1 of 4 endings(at least I think they are 4, I only have 3 so far)

but the great part is that there are a lot of different activities for the days that are obtained by the different answers U give to the two sisters(I still have to find a lot of them)

I found a review for this game somewhere on the net(and I really mean somewhere, I don't have a clue where that was, It wasn't any well known site, at least to me) and it is considered a easy difficulty H game.

after u end the game once u get a option to display the text faster when U start a new one

on the third menu on the start screen u have pic gallery, episode gallery(all the day events)
and music gallery

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
If these aren't even commercial releases, why can't we post links to'em? Wouldn't it be akin to posting links to a Public Domain ROM?
Because a true release has been done. These games are like photocopy of the original, patched or not, it stays a full game that were released ages ago...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==