Gaming MK8D friends doesn't update.

YourHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically if I'm online and a friend is online and he makes a room, my list of friends on MK8D wont update to show his room is up. We both quit it it shows he's playing still when he is not. What gives? My list doesn't update, and I cannot tell the difference if he was playing and quits so when I join it will just say communication error. MK8 updated friends normally on Wii U.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So basically if I'm online and a friend is online and he makes a room, my list of friends on MK8D wont update to show his room is up. We both quit it it shows he's playing still when he is not. What gives? My list doesn't update, and I cannot tell the difference if he was playing and quits so when I join it will just say communication error. MK8 updated friends normally on Wii U.
Are your Switch on the latest firmware?

YourHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm still struggling with this issue. The "recent players" list will update actively without me even leaving the list. I'll just hear a jingle and flags will pop up next to people. But for some reason it is not working on the friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm