gabouing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I've been trying to reinstall the CFW from 0 because I had some issues and haven't used my switch in months.
I formatted my SD Card with Rufus to be FAT32, and followed every step on the rentry guide, but i've been getting this error everytime (It's been 3-4 times I retry this)

Should I try to format it to exFAT even though it says I really shouldn't do it, or is there any other thing I could do ?

gabouing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Typically that error point to outdated hekate files on SD.
Yea I saw that on other threads talking about this error, but I retried like 3 times going from 0, getting the latest files from the hekate github and getting the same error over and over.
Although I didn’t try to putting the files over again, I’ll try it when I can.
Post automatically merged:

Yea I saw that on other threads talking about this error, but I retried like 3 times going from 0, getting the latest files from the hekate github and getting the same error over and over.
Although I didn’t try to putting the files over again, I’ll try it when I can.
Just tried to override the files over those already on the SD Card, didn't work.

Last edited by gabouing,

gabouing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you need fix archive bit.

Format with the official sd formatter and try.

If success, you can format to fat32 with guiformat and try again
I tried format with the official sd formatter, formatting worked but injecting payload still leads me to the same error.
Although, when I tried formatting my sd card with guiformat, I got an error saying "Cannot open SD card, it's being used by another program".

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried format with the official sd formatter, formatting worked but injecting payload still leads me to the same error.
Although, when I tried formatting my sd card with guiformat, I got an error saying "Cannot open SD card, it's being used by another program".

Restart your computer then try guiformat again.

gabouing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Restart your computer then try guiformat again.
Just did it, doesn't work too.
Also tried to put like the compatibility mode to windows 7, vista and didn't work either, software must me broken or something in my computer i don't know

gabouing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OKAY so I finally found what was wrong, for some reason ALL of my files in my desktop were encrypted with EFS and all were in "read only" mode. And guess where I stored all of my hekate, atmosphere, sigpatches file... on my desktop. When I was transferring the files from my computer to my SD card, they were still encrypted and read only, that's why it wasn't working.
I am really sorry for losing some of you guys time for something I could've solve myself, but atleast I hope this will help other people not make the same error as me.
You can try minitool partition wizard.
Maybe you need fix archive bit.

Format with the official sd formatter and try.

If success, you can format to fat32 with guiformat and try again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!