Minecraft

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by radxink, May 10, 2017.

1. radxink
    OP

radxink Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2017
    United States
    I bought Minecraft for the Wii U a while back. I can't update it since I block all updates now since I modded my wii u. I want to move it to the HDD and add the updates. I downloaded the update with Wii USB Helper per usual. Unlike most games, there's a ton of updates for Minecraft. Do I need to install them all or just the latest one like other games. I know MC can be different, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

2. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    I'm pretty sure you just need to install the latest update. WiiU handles updates the same way for all games, as far as I'm aware of any way.

3. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    The latest is 780? MB; install that.

4. Trylk248

Trylk248 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2012
    Canada
    You only have to install the latest update and it will work. If you're unsure, install the first update then the latest so that way you will be sure to have at least one update there.

5. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Just use NNUPatcher and update your game like that.

6. Trylk248

Trylk248 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2012
    Canada
    Okay no. When you download games from a PC tool, download the game + first patch (oldest) Why ? Because you gonna get it after that.

Since the Wii U is remaining on 5.5.1, you can delete the DNS update blocking method. Nintendo is no more developping WiiU. Games are still developped. Firmwares are part of hardwares, which are no more produced anymore.