Gaming Minecraft

radxink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Minecraft for the Wii U a while back. I can't update it since I block all updates now since I modded my wii u. I want to move it to the HDD and add the updates. I downloaded the update with Wii USB Helper per usual. Unlike most games, there's a ton of updates for Minecraft. Do I need to install them all or just the latest one like other games. I know MC can be different, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you just need to install the latest update. WiiU handles updates the same way for all games, as far as I'm aware of any way.

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You only have to install the latest update and it will work. If you're unsure, install the first update then the latest so that way you will be sure to have at least one update there.

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay no. When you download games from a PC tool, download the game + first patch (oldest) Why ? Because you gonna get it after that.

Since the Wii U is remaining on 5.5.1, you can delete the DNS update blocking method. Nintendo is no more developping WiiU. Games are still developped. Firmwares are part of hardwares, which are no more produced anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr