Minecraft world transfer offline

Fritzoncrinkle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi I have a switch running atmosphere which my son started playing minecraft and would like to play with friends only prob is this cannot be connected to the Nintendo servers any more.
Would anyone know of a work around to get the map he created off my atmosphere switch onto a new switch?
I can't find anything that suggests being able to do it without connecting to nintendo or Microsoft servers and I have found the save files saved on the sd card but this cannot be copied onto the new switch that I know of.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
There was a Reddit topic where they say you can transfer the worlds from one Switch to another Switch :

You could put Switches on a local network and disconnect your modem for a few minutes.
I'm not sure whether you need a Nintendo server for this.

Fritzoncrinkle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There was a Reddit topic where they say you can transfer the worlds from one Switch to another Switch :

You could put Switches on a local network and disconnect your modem for a few minutes.
I'm not sure whether you need a Nintendo server for this.

Finally got it with abit of work but here was my work around.

Found where his world save folder was located on the switch with atmosphere and copied the folder onto a pc,
Joined Microsoft game pass for $1 trial and got minecraft windows version for $1 and once installed moved the saved world folder into pc version game world's save location.
Open pc minecraft and joined realms for free 30day trial and once this is done import the world save into realms and then sign into realms with minecraft on the new switch and download the world.

Long way around but for the cost of $1 was a happy outcome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-