ROM Hack MHX to MHGEN conversion tool

sandmangreen4

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, i'm not good with this stuff but i'm trying.
When i make a backup with JKSM, or when i convert my save, it makes two archives. A system and a system-backup.
Which one do i need to use? Both of them? Only the save?

Also, when i copy the converted one and drop it in the folder of JKSM, do i have to replace the ones that were in that folder? I'm making a mess here i think....

Thanks anyway for the tool, i'll keep trying...

SOLVED: Ok, almost an hour of stupidly trying and finally got it. I used both of them, first converted the system and right next the system backup. I don't even understand what i did but well, it worked.

Last edited by sandmangreen4,

TheRisingDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes bu first I want convert my save mhgen to MHx >< this is the problem
It's not a big deal, I have done it.. Have you installed the *.cia?

Open Monster Hunter X Data Manager, then

Copy Character > Monster Hunter Generations (EUR)/(USA) [SELECT YOUR REGION] > Character Slot X (SELECT YOUR SAVE SLOT) > Monster Hunter X (JPN) > Character Slot X (SELECT THE SLOT YOU WANTED YOUR SAVE SLOT TO BE PLACED) > PRESS "A" = YES.. DONE! ;)

Last edited by TheRisingDragon,

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i can keep my save but it will juat be in a jpn formate? Can someone help me with this i do have jk save manager but i dont got mhx installed atm.

Last edited by HolyBash,

AoiKunieda

Trophies
XP
Country

Copy Character > Monster Hunter Generations (EUR)/(USA) [SELECT YOUR REGION] > Character Slot X (SELECT YOUR SAVE SLOT) > Monster Hunter X (JPN) > Character Slot X (SELECT THE SLOT YOU WANTED YOUR SAVE SLOT TO BE PLACED) > PRESS "A" = YES.. DONE! ;)
I did but I lose the fire emblem equipment u know how I can get again ? Need for my mixed sets

homefryguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm sorry if this doesn't really belong in the thread but I've messed up and imported the wrong save file into MHX and MHXX already imported it in. Can MHXX import more than one save file from MHX? I can't read Japanese so I need some guidance.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it working. I just deleted MHXX's Extra Data and tried the process again and it worked.

Last edited by homefryguy,

ferjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me convert my mhgen extdata to mhx files?
I have n3ds xl(us) and 3dsLL(jap), so once the files is converted i can just use JKSV to import the extdata?
Both are homebrewed only and not cfw.

Attachments

• system.zip
    711.3 KB · Views: 219

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-